Wednesday, September 30, 2020, the State Allocation Board (SAB) held a meeting to conduct routine business, including the approval of funding for Career Technical Education Facility Program projects, hearing appeals, approval of regulations, and an extension of the Executive Director’s emergency powers.
In her Executive Officer statement, Lisa Silverman provided the following updates:
- Extending Emergency Powers of the Executive Officer During States of Emergency
- Amended Facility Hardship Program (FHP) Regulations and Seismic Mitigations Program (SMP) Are Now in Effect
- Time Extension Requests are Being Accepted
- 19th Priority Funding Round Apportionments
- Career Technical Education Facility Program (CTEFP) Sixth Filing Round